Monday, February 15, 2010

My Dog Is Pooping Blood And Throwing Up Blood My Dog Is Up To Her Shots. I Got Them All In Sept. Now Pooping Blood?

My dog is up to her shots. I got them all in Sept. Now pooping blood? - my dog is pooping blood and throwing up blood

Ok, so this week has dierrhea my dog in my house. I do not think anything about it. The last three nights has been waking at 3 clock to go and stuff. Last night he threw up. I Do not feed her wet dog food is not expired. As it is now and today I went out to inspect the back. All his poop is diarrhea, but I saw that shit .... I think he got blood on himself. It is the inclusion of dry food for dogs, as we speak now. It will also, if you have any vaccines. I take her to your veterinarian as soon as I ask someone for money! In the burst .... It is lab.terrier mixture of 3 years. Has anyone else had this problem before

No comments:

Post a Comment