Monday, February 8, 2010

What Color Goes With Cherry Flloring I'm Looking For A Good Color To Paint My Room (i Have Cherry Furniture) ?

I'm looking for a good color to paint my room (i have cherry furniture) ? - what color goes with cherry flloring

I am 14 and have a cherry furniture. I need a good color match to what I plan to paint my room this summer, and I wonder whether lime green go very well for my furniture. I need colors that would be perfect for me until 19. Ideas? (which is not dark)

1 comment:

yowza said...

Game with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to see how the colors look together. This is the best tool for the visualization of color on the Internet, in my humble opinion. I like how their color palette is presented, I like that you search by color family and color name can be painted "rooms look the most realistic and suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:
http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/

I think that might be "yellow" (# 7125) a good option.

You can take a photo of your house and on the makeover gallery on this page:
http://www.roomvues.com/
You can get ideas for colors, and $ 5 goes to Photoshop in your room, so you an idea of what will look like can get.

Post a Comment